- Have you ever wanted to know what motivates you and guides your behavior so you can achieve consistent successful outcomes and avoid those that cause you stress and pain?
- Have you ever wondered why you make the decisions you make and take the actions you take?
- Would you like to grasp how to solve past or present problems?
Discover why you act and succeed the way you do
Inner Voice founder, Russ Whitney, along with other top business leaders and Industrial Psychologists, have designed a state-of-the-art powerful online assessment tool just for our Inner Voice members. Using top-notch researched scientific methods, it delivers pinpoint accuracy showing you your true personality and behavior style. This one of a kind business and personal behavioral assessment tool evaluates why you act and respond in life the way you do.
Are you a Warrior or a Statesperson?
Learn what categories your thoughts and behaviors fall into. Are you a Warrior, a Statesperson, or both? Find out why you act the way you do. Why you succeed at some things, but fail doing others.
Inner Voice’s Personal Success Profile is a guide to understanding your behavioral tendencies in the current moment of your life. Because of the delicate nature of behavioral/personality assessments, the Personal Success Profile provides a well-researched self-report profile, based on your perceptions, as well as the perceptions of those in your circle of family, friends and co-workers.
Simply answer some questions about yourself. Using this input, a report is generated about your patterns of behavior. It is posited that these behavioral tendencies can change in response to learning experiences and reflective thought.
Once you finish your Personality Success Profile, you will receive a detailed report showing you how you make decisions and take actions on those decisions and through what means you see and react to the world. Realize how your decisions and actions affect your daily outcomes, why the world and others react to you based upon these behaviors.
The Personal Success Profile will then guide you to more accurately assess your strengths and weaknesses making you better able to formulate an action plan to develop your behavioral skill sets.
Once you finish your Personality Success Profile you will see what truly motivates your behavior, how you make decisions and take actions.
Your friends will help you succeed
As a bonus for acting today, Inner Voice will allow you to invite up to five people you know, for no additional charge, to take the assessment as well. These five people will answer similar questions in the assessment. However, their answers will reveal how they see what truly motivates you, your behavior, how you make decisions and how you take actions.
So not only will you understand how you see and relate to the world, but how the world also sees and relates to you.
Now is the best time to understand how you think, how you behave, and the actions you should take to drive your life to the next success level!
Claim your own Personality Success Profile by clicking below!
Here is just a sampling of what you receive.
- Discover what really motivates you, gets your blood pumping and how that guides your decisions and actions.
- Learn what causes you stress – and what you can do about it using the Inner Voice principles.
- Determine how you see yourself and whether you typically relate to others as a Warrior or a Statesperson.
- Apply the concepts of Inner Voice that are unique to just you so you’re much more likely to reach your goals.
- Understand how to use “self-talk” to achieve more in life, build relationships on a much deeper level, and make decisions that will help you live joyfully and purposefully.
- Recognize when it is important to dial-up or dial-down specific behaviors to achieve the results you desire.
- Discover your top 3 behavioral styles.
- And much, much more…
Get started right now and see for yourself how you can begin to immediately move your life to the next level!
Claim your own by clicking below!
Get Your Personal Success Profile today for just $29